Barefoot Shoes Be Lenka Diva - All Black
Low-cut leather boots Be Lenka Diva in All Black will capture your heart and make a perfect addition to your outfits for colder weather. The upper of the shoe is made of high-quality Nappa leather. A practical zipper on the inside of the boot makes putting on and off a walk in the park. The boots are designed to combine style and utmost comfort, which makes them suitable for the city and the perfect complement to your favourite coat.
Colour / Shade
Availability: choose variant
Description & Specifications
Upper: Leather (Nappa)
Sole: ErgoGrip (rubber)
Insole: Removable (recycled PU + fleece)
Made in Portugal
- Barefoot shoes perfectly mimic the feeling of walking barefoot, just as nature intended
- ErgoGrip sole designed for better stability on various surfaces
- Fleece lining will keep your feet warm and cosy even during colder days
- There is a decorative leather strap with a buckle and stitched leather around the ankle
- Easy to put on and off thanks to an inside zipper
- Generous space in the toe box ensures natural and unrestrained movement of your toes
Barefoot footwear attributes:
- Wide foot-shaped toe box
- Ultra-flexible sole
- Zero drop (flat from heel to toe) supporting correct body posture
Type: Walking shoes
The size chart indicates the inner length and width of the shoes in centimetres.
How to measure your foot correctly?
- Place a blank A4-sized paper on a flat, smooth and even surface.
- Step onto the paper with all your weight on the leg.
- Use a pen/pencil to mark the heel and the farthest point from the heel (beware, it may not always be the big toe)
- Measure the distance between these two points on feet with a ruler (the difference can be ± 0.5 cm)
- The number obtained is the length of the foot
- Add an extra 0.5-1.2 cm (ideal leeway) to the length of the foot, and you will get the ideal size of your shoe.
- Find your shoe size per the above measurements by referring to the size chart for each product on our website.
- The size chart indicates the inner length and width of our barefoot shoes in centimetres.
- Our size charts may not correlate with other brands. Hence we recommend following the above steps to determine your correct Be Lenka barefoot shoe size.
How to choose correct size of barefoot shoes?