Barefoot Sneakers Barebarics Voyager - Dark Blue & White
The blue Barebarics Voyager barefoot shoes combine lightweight and flexible knitted fabric with a contoured grip, making them ideal for various terrains. The PathGrip sole provides outdoor enthusiasts with reliable traction. Rubber protection on the heel and forefront safeguards against mud, gravel, rocks, and roots. The shoes feature a practical stopper for precise adjustments. Embrace the trail and never stop exploring with these barefoot shoes.
Colour / Shade
Availability: choose variant
Barefoot footwear attributes
Description & Specifications
Barebarics sneakers are produced using processes that minimize the impact on the environment.
- The upper is made of breathable knitted fabric and a practical stopper, making it easy to adjust precisely to your feet. The shoe comes with a reflective detail on the forefront of the shoe and a reflective Barebarics logo on the heel for better visibility.
- The lining is made of breathable knitted fabric, ensuring comfort even during hotter days. This fabric effectively absorbs moisture and adapts to the foot perfectly.
- The PathGrip sole (thickness 4mm + 4mm lugs) with a contoured grip is made of a special blend of thermoplastic rubber, providing excellent wear-and-tear resistance while ensuring ultimate flexibility.
- The insole is composed of Terrycloth and memory foam.
- Anatomic shape – The sneaker respects the shape of the feet. It creates roomy space for toes during movement, it prevents toes from being pressed or developing calluses
- Material flexibility – The flexible sole enables necessary movement. The feet are not restricted and strengthen naturally
- Zero-drop – The heel and front of the shoe are levelled. Thanks to this, the body posture and overall correction of the centre of gravity are improved
- Lightweight – The Barberics sneakers are lightweight and with no arch, which prevents leg fatigue and supports the correct walking stereotype
- Walking footwear
- Modern city design
- Designed and hand-crafted in the EU, made from local and sustainable materials
- Great durability and long-lasting colours
- Available in sizes 36-47 (according to European measurements)
The size chart indicates the inner length and width of the shoes in centimetres.
When choosing the size of shoes, it is necessary to consider other aspects in addition to the shoe size chart (foot physiology - shape, toe width, instep, and others) that can have an impact on how the shoe will fit your foot.
We recommend adding an excess of 0.5 - 1.2 cm to the total length of your foot, which will give you your ideal shoe size.
How to measure your foot correctly?
- Place a blank A4-sized paper on a flat, smooth and even surface.
- Step onto the paper with all your weight on the leg.
- Use a pen/pencil to mark the heel and the farthest point from the heel (beware, it may not always be the big toe)
- Measure the distance between these two points on feet with a ruler (the difference can be ± 0.5 cm)
- The number obtained is the length of the foot
- Add an extra 0.5-1.2 cm (ideal leeway) to the length of the foot, and you will get the ideal size of your shoe.
- Find your shoe size per the above measurements by referring to the size chart for each product on our website.
- The size chart indicates the inner length and width of our barefoot shoes in centimetres.
- Our size charts may not correlate with other brands. Hence we recommend following the above steps to determine your correct Be Lenka barefoot shoe size.