Barefoot Sneakers Barebarics Lynx - Dark Grey & Black
High-top barefoot sneakers Barebarics Lynx in Dark Grey & Black are perfect for those who seek unrivalled comfort even in colder months. The distinctive elements of synthetic nubuck complement the basic colors of these exceptionally comfortable sneakers. Enjoy the bold design, stitched sole for longevity, flexible materials, and ample toe space.
Colour / Shade
Availability: choose variant
Barefoot footwear attributes
Description & Specifications
Barebarics sneakers are produced using processes that minimize the impact on the environment.
- The upper is composed of synthetic nubuck and synthetic velour.
- The lining is made of polyester, which is very soft to the touch and pleasant to wear, offering excellent comfort for your heel.
- The sole is made from soft synthetic rubber with high wear-and-tear resistance. The ComfortGrip sole is designed to provide unparalleled comfort during movement while exploring new places, not only in the city jungle.
- The removable insole is composed of PU recycled material and microfiber, which provides excellent breathability and allows excellent sweat drainage.
- Anatomic shape - The sneaker respects the shape of the feet. It creates roomy space for toes during movement, it prevents toes from being pressed or developing calluses
- Material flexibility - The flexible sole enables necessary movement. The feet are not restricted and strengthen naturally
- Zero-drop - The heel and front of the shoe are levelled. Thanks to this, the body posture and overall correction of the centre of gravity are improved
- Adaptive sole - 4 mm thick (without protrusions) stimulates nerve endings. It strengthens balance, and awareness of terrain and it protects the feet
- Lightweight - The Barebarics sneakers are lightweight and with no arch, which prevents leg fatigue and supports the correct walking stereotype
- Walking footwear
- Modern city design
- Designed and hand-crafted in the EU, made from local and sustainable materials
- Great durability and long-lasting colours
- Dermodry Coolmax® technology for continuous moisture drainage
- Available in sizes 36-47 (according to European measurements)
The size chart indicates the inner length and width of the shoes in centimetres.
We recommend adding an excess of 0.5 - 1.2 cm to the total length of your foot, which will give you your ideal shoe size.
When choosing the size of shoes, it is necessary to consider other aspects in addition to the shoe size chart (foot physiology - shape, toe width, instep, and others) that can have an impact on how the shoe will fit your foot.
How to measure your foot correctly?
- Place a blank A4-sized paper on a flat, smooth and even surface.
- Step onto the paper with all your weight on the leg.
- Use a pen/pencil to mark the heel and the farthest point from the heel (beware, it may not always be the big toe)
- Measure the distance between these two points on feet with a ruler (the difference can be ± 0.5 cm)
- The number obtained is the length of the foot
- Add an extra 0.5-1.2 cm (ideal leeway) to the length of the foot, and you will get the ideal size of your shoe.
- Find your shoe size per the above measurements by referring to the size chart for each product on our website.
- The size chart indicates the inner length and width of our barefoot shoes in centimetres.
- Our size charts may not correlate with other brands. Hence we recommend following the above steps to determine your correct Be Lenka barefoot shoe size.